We specialize in providing a personalized, compassionate clinical care and services model for our PruittHealth Premier Members.
Our model organizes best practices and industry innovations including:
- A Case Management driven care team providing support for each and every enrolled Member.
- A risk-assessment tool designed for a senior patient population.
- A comprehensive history and physical assessment that drives an Individualized Care Plan (ICP).
- A care management platform that helps identify needed preventive health/HEDIS services, ensures the use of evidence based guidelines, and facilitates care team communications for integrated care coordination.
- Face-to-face Member interactions that identify Member care preferences and allow time for important care decision discussions and counseling.
Every PruittHealth Premier Member has a dedicated Case Manager who is a trusted partner to manage their care by collaborating with their doctors, their family, and the nursing center staff.
Through close monitoring of our enrolled Members, Case Managers can identify changes in Members’ health conditions and quickly determine needs for physician intervention.
In addition, Case Managers help avoid sometimes-traumatic hospitalizations by interacting with the Member, caregivers and providers and facilitating referrals as needed.
Our model produces comprehensive and coordinated care across medical, social, psychological, pharmaceutical and economic lines. Out model evolves and adapts to the health care needs of our Members. And, we reduce the burden of unnecessary hospital visits, allowing Members to focus more on the important things in their lives.
Want more information about PruittHealth Premier?
Call us at 1-844-224-3659 or TTY 711.
Our trained member service representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., or fill out this contact me form to have us call you.